Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Close Call!

Ok, so I thought I should post more, here is a good one... I just witnessed a pretty big wreck downtown! Some drunk girl ran a red light, 30 ft. in front of me and a group of bikes! She rolled an SUV with four passengers!!!... Holly Fuck!... ya... I felt bad... I have this weird reflex... I checked the people involved and once I knew everyone was alive... and there lives were not immediately threatened I could not help but crack up... I was fascinated... thrilled, I was like ... "HOLLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT, BAMM!!! YOU FUCKED UP!!! 30 FEET IN FRONT OF ME, IF WE HAD LEFT FOUR SECONDS EARLIER YOU WOULD HAVE FUCKED US UP!... LIKE DEAD!!!!"... Stupid bitch, I attended to her, first thing she did was call some friend..."ya, I think I might need you to pick me up... like the airbag went off and everything".. Ya, like no shit you dumb fucking bitch I hope they lock you away where you get fucked every day!!!... ok, ill calm down, fair trial and yada yada...,. but whatever! I was waiting around to give a witness statement but there were so many people lined up to give a statement on the same thing that I saw that by the time they took there 10th statement and then walked by us, we said piece. Casey said it best... "the dude with the notepad just walked by us"... game over, bitch.

2 comments:

one Les car said...

damn!!!I'm glad to hear that you are alright.

Suz said...

oh that's so scary! drivers scare me every single day. even the sober ones. the ones that cut in front of me and my kids on bikes to get their kids, who live two blocks closer to school than us, to school on time. the ones who pull behind my 6-year-old in the bike lane and follow closely, impatiently waiting to turn. i just want to scream at all of them. and frequently i end my morning ANGRY ... instead of thrilled that i just had a really great morning ride with the kids. drunk people suck. i'm glad you were safe.

corey, we're going ROCK CLIMBING next Sunday! At the e-rock. you should join the party.

suz